Tuition and Fees:
Tuition Rates and Enrollment Information for September 2022 – August 2023:
- Priority is given to siblings of currently enrolled or returning Our Beginning families or current staff of Our Beginning.
- Registration Fee: $150.00 per child; regardless of the number of siblings
- Annual tuition increases typically range between 3% and 5% each year
- Our Beginning has a 90-Day Notice Policy for all withdrawals
- Full-time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
The annual activity fee covers all extracurricular activities such as Art, Music, field trips, dance/movement classes. The Activity Fee also covers the admission/entrance fees for the needed number of chaperones that are joining field trips throughout the year. This is a non-refundable fee.
Our Beginning is committed to educating and sustaining our incredible faculty. The annual calendar includes dates when the school is closed for Holidays, Professional Development days, Family Conferences and Faculty Wellness Days. Wellness days include a week in December, a week in July and several days in August/September-prior to the start of a new school year. The school also hosts community gathering days for a variety of traditions and celebrations.